CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Un-Named

No moon in the sky
No stars too
A night so moor

A night so clam
A breeze so still
My thoughts so numb
Guess I don’t know what to do?

Into the wilderness
My heart wanders
With its nemesis
The brain
They fight they collide
Over and over again

A fight that never ends
A fight where no one wins
Complicating further
Complicated things

In this darkness
I look for a light
I look for you
My love my delight

The sky shines
With a thousand suns light
As I see you that night

My heart finds serenity
My brain finds peace
As I find you, I realize
You are what I need

9 comments:

Unknown said...

The Un-Named.... I finally see that you have taken a different genre, we spoke about this if your remember! Very well done buddy, really liked this one.

Best Regards
Sandeep & Anu

Dr.Paranoid said...

yes i do remember... and thanks for the comments man... nice to know that u liked it...

cheers.. \m/....

sumit said...

very deep man, complicating fruther complicated things, oh fuck that was a killer rhyme.

girls are going to fall for you man, i wish i could rite something like that!

you just get better by the day brother, talks inspire my thy guru!

Dr.Paranoid said...

thanks man... i cant say abt the girls though... lolzz... and on ur wish to write something like this.. i think you have better things to do in life... ;-)

cheers!!

Amruta KarodeSapre said...

hey man!!!
its was really good as it ended on a good note just as i wanted it to end.....may u get the love u r lookin for and the one who is ur dire need!
cheers!!!
keep riting u r doin a splendid job.

Ire said...

Interesting...very nice.

Dr.Paranoid said...

@amruta.... thanks man... amen...

@madlyinlove... thanks \m/...

Dream3er said...

supa-dupa and deep!!!

Dr.Paranoid said...

Thanks ushma.....