CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Infinite expressions of my inner-self!!


As I move along, in the path of life.
Into the wilderness,
Alone in search of light.
To find myself,
In the lost me.
To know what is wrong, and what is right.

A cluster of distorted thoughts in my mind,
As I close my eyes.
Infinite thoughts flash in front of me in forward and rewind.

Bringing with it a million expressions of sorrow, joy, guilt, hate, love, pain and pleasure.
That I experience all @ the same time.

Unleashing my angels and demons together,
A clash ages old which creates a light so divine.

The light that guides me.
The light that stays inside.
The light that is a part of me.
The light that I can no more hide.

Like a dragon that breaths fire for the first time.
I unleash the light, into the wild.
Shine on, move on
To where I belong.

9 comments:

TROOP3R said...

things keep getting better and better, you are really looking forward to take a flight...

Dr.Paranoid said...

writting has done a whole lot of good for me... it has given my life a whole new dimension... just need to carry on... \m/...

Dream3er said...

oh nice yaa... keep it up ... u do so much deep thinkin :P

Dr.Paranoid said...

thanks ;-)

Anonymous said...

these thought come to every person's mind when they are in their transition stage from a teen to a man/woman... :p

nevertheless, u put it in words! nace nice

Dr.Paranoid said...

thank you... but i guess it deals with transition that happens @ any stage of your life... it all about growing and moving on!!

sumit said...

very thoughtful, difficult for many, a wonderful piece of catharsis, you should be the lyricist for a black metal band. you just keep getting better by the day!

void said...

nicely done ..... loved it

Dr.Paranoid said...

@ sumit... thanks bro!!

@ neelam.. thanks for taking time out and going through my blog... great to know u liked it... thanks again!!! cheers.. \m/..